Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another day home with Mom

Easton spent the first 3 days with me this week. Dalton (Melissa's youngest son and Easton's best buddy) had his tonsils taken out on Monday. So Bubs and I had some great bonding time at work on Monday and Wednesday, and we stayed home on Tuesday. He's so much happier now that he's mobile! It's a huge difference. I feel like I can do stuff again. He does follow ya room to room quite a bit of the time, but he can get there himself! And often, he'll play by himself for a hour straight and not even notice where you are.

On Tuesday I vacuumed the floors, and he just thought the vacuum was so fun! He chased me around and had a blast. When I put it down, he kept trying to move it like he was vacuuming. Of course, when I got the camera out, he just sat there and stared at me! Maybe I'll have a little helper in a few years!


When he wakes up now, instead of just laying there crying, he's sitting himself up. Sometimes he'll get on his knees and hold onto the edge of the crib. We need to lower it down so he doesn't tumble over once he starts pulling himself up!




It's all great until Mommy catches him knawing on the edge of the rail!

1 comment:

betsyann said...

Chores are so much more fun with helpers, aren't they.