Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday Boy!

I didn't take many pictures at the party for some odd reason. Couldn't find my camera half the time (which really, I think it was in my back pocket!) But that's okay, Kristen (our wonderful photographer) was there, and we'll have some great photos to post next week.

Here's a cute one of cousin Kayla and Easton, early in the day.


I slaved for hours and hours on his cake, which turned out to be pretty amazing, I would say! And then I forgot to take a picture of it! So I guess we'll wait for Kristen's pictures. They'll be 10 times better than any that I would've taken anyway. Easton fell asleep right before we were going to do cake, so we don't have a photo of him with the cake. We let him nap for about a half hour, then woke him up to have his cake and open gifts. He made it the rest of the day after that...just needed a little powernap!





He didn't get too messy or care to much for the cake. He had more fun trying to feed Dad I think. Granted, he'd only been awake a few minutes when we stuck it in front of him! So he kinda had a disadvantage!

He had lots of help opening presents though. Which was a good thing, or we've been there all day!






I'm pretty sure the directions said "Do not use a hammer..." Hmm...







Thank you all for coming to the party! I'm sorry I was a stress ball there for a while! We had a great time and hope you all did too. Thanks for all the gifts and thanks to those of you that brought salads, helped cook, clean up, and move tables. We couldn't have done it without you! It was a great day! Happy Birthday Easton!

1 comment:

betsyann said...

A little car! I love those. There are some really cool modifications online if someday you get to feeling crafty.