Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finally some new pictures!

We tried to do our own little summertime (well, late summer) photoshoot. It was kindof a spur of the moment idea. We were in town with no major plans for the day. So we went to the park to take a few photos. Well, I've decided he doesn't like to take pictures for me. When we have Kristen (our professional photographer) do it, he sits so nice for her and looks at her....but not me! Luckily, I think Dana has some better pics on her camera, but she hasn't sent them to me yet. So maybe I'll post more when I get some from her.

I just thought this first picture was hilarious. It's the first one on my camera, and I think it's one of my favorites...it's just silly!




He didn't want to sit for pictures at all. Come on, we were at the park! Ya gotta run around!




And that's what he did! Run, run, run.... I wish I had HALF that energy!

No comments: