Monday, October 4, 2010

October already?!

So the last time I posted was apparently 4 months ago! Sorry all! It's been a BUSY summer! I think we're on the downhill slide now, resting up before the holidays start! Lord knows how we run in December!

Let's see...what's new? Well, Evea's been crawling for a few weeks now. She's not getting into too much yet, which is nice. But it's only a matter of time! She's got the master to teach her all those naughty things to do! It won't be long, I'm sure! She got her 2 bottom teeth right at 6 months, but no sign of any others since. She has her drooling days, when we think something might be coming, but then nothing shows up. Oh well. We're in no hurry!

Easton can ride his bike now, and he's pretty darn proud! We've hauled his bike with us every weekend now for a month! Sometimes in his nightly prayers he even blesses his bike! I guess he knows what he's thankful for!

We're all thankful because Elwin got a new job. I guess many of you may not have know (since I've slacked off on posting!), but Elwin got laid off because his company was so slow right at the beginning of July. So he spent a few months doing odd jobs here and there, and being a much better housewife than I ever am! Honestly, I already miss him being at home! But, a real paycheck is better for everyone. He's now working for a framer from Leonardville. He's the 3rd man on their 3 man crew. So far he seems to like it and his boss and coworker...which is good, since there's only the 3 of them!

We got Dana all married off last weekend! It was a great day and went so smooth! I'm very happy to have a "new" brother-in-law, even though I've considered him one for years now! Dana looked beautiful, and the weather was perfect. Couldn't have asked for more! Well, okay, I think maybe they would have like to not have a tropical depression go thru Jamaica while they were on their honeymoon, but the wedding itself was perfect! Chelsey and Andrew up next!!!

Well, here's some pics from the past few months.

Evea's 7 month photos
Dana & Justin's wedding
September
August
July

No comments: