Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween at Famous Dave's

We took Easton trick-or-treating last night...kinda. We dressed him up and went out to supper with some friends! It was a treat for us anyway! We went to Famous Dave's. It was Kids Night, so they had their pig mascot running around. We snagged him for a quick picture with Easton, who wasn't very thrilled to be stuffed back into the costume again! I don't blame him though. We'd had him at the doctor earlier to confirm our suspicions of an ear infection. Poor guy is in a bit of pain. I hope the drops help and it heals up fast. Daddy has big plans for him to go hunting with us this weekend! Hopefully I'll get some better Halloween pics this weekend.

I made Easton a hat and some longer pants this week! And I must say, they're not terrible! I bought some bright orange fleece, so tonight I'm gonna try to make him a hat with ear flaps and a little vest for hunting this weekend!


2 comments:

betsyann said...

Yay! Sewing for your baby is so much fun!

easton's momma said...

I knew you would appreciate that!