Friday, October 3, 2008

Standin' and Gigglin'

Easton has been getting stronger and stronger. Last week he barely put weight on his legs for 10-20 seconds. Now he'll stand there for what seems like minutes! Melissa (our babysitter) has one of those exersaucers, and he just loves it. She says he bounces and giggles, and it has obviously helped a lot to build strength. We need to get one.


Elwin and Easton play this new game where Elwin rubs Easton's belly on his head. Easton seems to think it's hilarious and laughs and laughs! I tried to get a video to post, but every time I put the camera up, he freezes up and stops giggling! He'll smile, but not laugh...like he knows it's on video instead of photo! Little turd! One of these days I'll have to be more sneaky! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Jill Deines said...

LOL....how fun! I understand the video issue! I try to catch her doing LOTS of stuff, but she instantly stops when the video turns on! I'm convinced that it makes some high pitched sound that only she can hear!