Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blocks

So Easton has these wonderful colored rubber blocks that he loves to play with and chew on. These were going to be in his 6 month pictures on Sunday. Problem was, I couldn't figure out what outfit to put him in and we weren't going to buy another outfit just for pictures. So we took some test pictures in and out of clothes. Here's just a few.  I'm not sure the outfit we finally (and at the last minute) decided on really works, but oh well. You'll just have to wait to see it when we get the 6 month pics back in a week or so.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure they will be cute either way...you could always go with B&W if you think the colors are off...just a thought!

easton's momma said...

I'll probably have some turned b/w with the blocks in color. I just LOVE b/w photos anyway! I can't wait to get them back. She promised me proofs by Thanksgiving at least.