Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hunting Weekend

Wow! I'm getting all kinds of photos posted tonight! This is the last of them. The first weekend in November was opening pheasant weekend. So we were back in the Scandia area for some fun. We stopped at the Depot Market on Sunday to take some pictures with the pumpkins. Easton wouldn't look at the camera, just kept looking back and forth and back and forth...
I made Easton a bright orange hunting vest and hat. It ended up being way too hot though for the hat! It also ended up being way to hot for much successful hunting. I'm pretty sure the guys had a good time though.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...how cute he is all decked out for hunting! I love the hat...where did you find patterns for the vest and such? Can't be too hard to put together! I also LOVED the camo boots he had on, how precious!

easton's momma said...

I didn't have any patterns. I just eyeballed it. I actually made another vest first that ended up being too skinny for him, so had to fatten it up a bit. Fleece is great though, because you don't have to hem the edges. So it goes 10 times faster and requires much less work.